[CIG-LONG] How to enable melting in Gale, etc.?

ZhangQingwen zhangqingwen at live.cn
Thu Mar 12 21:10:02 PDT 2015

Hi, Walter,Many thanks for your reply!
I pay special attention to melting because it have strong feedback on rheology of rock if melting occur.
Melting has been part of underworld as well as the surface process (e.g., erosion), the latter is also included by Gale. Similarly, do you think it's a good idea if I add the melting capability to Gale as a new plug-in and make it work by setting "enble-melting": true ?
If so, what I need to do is perhaps to transplant underworld's existing plug-in to gale, or do I underestimate the troubles in doing so?
Regards,Qingwen

__________________________________________________________Doctoral Candidate Qingwen ZHANGKey Laboratory of Isotope Geochronology and GeochemistryGuangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (GIGCAS)+86 13822107405zhangqingwen at live.cn