[CIG-LONG] plasti RESULTS

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 17 11:00:12 PST 2017

Hi Yesid,

 From looking at the PLASTI source code, it seems everything is being
output in a standard ASCII data format.  I suggest using GMT
(http://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/) to plot the data.  The learning curve is
a bit steep, but the code is well documented and has countless examples.

However, If I recall correctly many of the papers using PLASTI (and
Sopale) using a different plotting package than GMT.  I don't know it's
name off the top of my head, but perhaps someone else will.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis