[CIG-MAGMA] Reminder: Input for GLADE Townhall Meeting

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 19 09:35:12 PDT 2010

Hello,
Just a reminder that we really need to hear from you on what topics
should be covered
at the GLADE townhall meeting by TOMORROW (tuesday).

We would like to hear from all current or potential users of the
software and we'd really like to hear from the working groups and SSC
member.
We really need EVERYONE's input to make this townhall meeting useful.
Thank you,
Magali

Begin forwarded message: