[CIG-MC] Re: CIG-MC Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Aug 6 16:17:49 PDT 2007

Thornsten,

Sure, you are welcome to check in to the svn server. No need to be
afraid of breaking things, since undo the change is always easy under svn.

If you want to keep an eye on the other people's modification on CitcomS
(to prevent code conflict), you can subscribe to the [CIG-commits]
mailing list (http://www.geodynamics.org:8080/cig/lists/cig-commits).
There is a lot of traffic on that mailing list. You can filter out most
of them though.

--
Eh Tan
Staff Scientist