[CIG-MC] How to assign one free slip side and one open side

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Fri Dec 5 11:24:55 PST 2008

Hi Ethan,

You can take a look of this CitcomCU package
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/packages/mc/citcomcu/CitcomCU-1.0.2-br-inflow.tar.gz

This package has inflow/outflow boundary conditions on the bottom and
two opposite walls. By comparing the br-inflow package with ordinary
CitcomCU package, especially the file Boundary_conditions.c, I hope you
can learn something useful. Feel free and email me for further questions.

Also, the post by Brad Hager might be useful if you want a real "open",
instead of inflow, boundary conditions.
http://www.geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-mc/2007-April/000023.html

Cheers,

Eh