[CIG-MC] CitcomS working examples?

John McCorquodale mcq at rockgeek.org
Fri Jul 24 13:41:45 PDT 2009

> I'll try getting the Pyre version going on my box, but am still very
> interested in the C/MPI-only version for ease of deployment other places
> (Amazon EC2, Teragrid).

Actually this turned out to be really quite easy to do.  Kudos to you guys for
successfully making a Python-laden project easy to install.  I wasn't expecting
things to go so smoothly.  Treat my questions about running the C/MPI as
merely academic now: assuming that things build this easily against a Python
environment not in /usr and that there aren't a zillion Python dependencies
I'll have to install by hand, I can probably get this thing going in the
weirdo environments I have in mind without too much pain.

Thanks again for your help!

-mcq