[CIG-MC] CitcomS/CitcomCU scaling

Shijie Zhong Shijie.Zhong at Colorado.Edu
Mon Nov 9 19:11:08 PST 2009

Hi Magali,

We included some timing results for CitcomS upto ~3000 cpus in the benchmark
paper for CitcomS (Zhong et al., 2008, G^3). I do not have the numbers for
CitcomCU, but I would think that they are very similar.

Shijie

Shijie Zhong
Department of Physics
University of Colorado at Boulder