[CIG-MC] embedding pseudo-free surface

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Tue Nov 17 17:24:49 PST 2009

Hi Rob,

I don't know anybody has tried to combine pseudo-free surface with the
exchanger, but I think it is possible. The pseudo-free surface modifies
the driving force of the Stokes equation, and the exchanger modifies the
boundary conditions of the equation. These two are quite independent.
Let me know if you encounter any problem when combining them.

Eh

--
Eh Tan
Staff Scientist