[CIG-MC] citcoms

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Oct 26 01:54:52 PDT 2009

Hi Yang,

The error message looks like network problem. Maybe your machine blocks
outbound http access?

To workaround the network problem, you can download the two python
dependencies from this link:
http://www.geodynamics.org/~tan2/CitcomS-dependency/deps/

Put the downloadded files under directory deps/, then run configure
again. This should solve the problem.

Eh