[CIG-MC] How to impose arbitrary viscosity and density structure to CitcomS?

Choon-Ki Lee cklee92 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:21:27 PDT 2009

Hi all
I am a new CitcomS user who is interested in only Stokes flow calculation.
Looking over the manual, I didn't precisely understand the input parameters
and files.
I would like to calculate the Stokes flow driven by a density structure,
such as a tomography model, and an arbitrary laterally-heterogeneous
viscosity structure (not temperature dependent viscosity).
How can I impose the density and viscosity structure as input parameters to
CitcomS?

If someone give me a hint, I will read the manual more carefully.
Thanks.

Choon Ki Lee
GEST/UMBC