[CIG-MC] an error occured when I was installing CitcomS

heaventi at mail.ustc.edu.cn heaventi at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Jul 19 21:37:32 PDT 2010

Hi,
  Mine is a 64-bit machine.and the python version is 2.4.3.
  When I installed Citcoms,an error happened at this step: "Type ./configure to configure the package for your system".

below is the error information printed on my terminal,and the config.log is presented as an attachment.

checking for Python.h... yes
configure: downloading missing Python dependencies
configure: error: cannot download missing Python dependencies
See `config.log' for more details.

Would you please help me check what the error is and how I should get throught it?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely
yangting