[CIG-MC] Ellipsis 3D visualization scripts

Dennis Harry dharry at warnercnr.colostate.edu
Thu May 20 20:55:32 PDT 2010

Does anyone have the scripts to reproduce the image of the flexure model
from the examples in the Ellipsis3d distribution that is shown as Figure
7 in the O'Neill et al. (2006) paper? I can run all the example models
and get OpenDX visualization for them except for the flex model (which
seems to run ok, but I'm getting strange viz images in OpenDX). I'm
looking for the *.mk, *.net, and *.pl files (the ones in the example
directory don't seem complete).

Thanks!

-- dlh
Dennis L. Harry
Edward M. Warner Professor of Geophysics
Colorado State University
Department of Geosciences
Fort Collins, CO 80523
(970) 491-2714