[CIG-MC] CitcomSFull cannot output comp_nd files?

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Sun Apr 17 13:20:01 PDT 2011

Hi Benjun,

CitcomSFull/CitcomSRegional doesn't allow space around "=" in the input
file.
After that is changed in your input file, the composition files appear
in the output directory.

The SGI stuff is shipped in Pythia v0.8.1.7, released 2008-09-02.
To use SGE, you need to use these options in the input file.

[CitcomS]
scheduler = sge

[CitcomS.sge]
pe-name = mpich # or something else