[CIG-MC] Impose density structure to Citcoms

Vlad Manea vlad at geociencias.unam.mx
Thu Dec 15 16:22:37 PST 2011

Dear Tannistha,

The way I produced the plate velocities for cookbook 5 was to define a Euler pole (+ angular velocity) at a certain distance from the
model boundaries and then just compute the plate velocities on the top model mesh nodes.
Nowadays the bet way to do this is to use Gplates to generate the velocities you need.

http://www.gplates.org/

Just let me know if you need more information.

Regards,
Vlad