[CIG-MC] SUPG method in CitcomS

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 6 17:16:48 PDT 2012

Thanks for all the feedback. The current plan is to finish this project with citcomS for some 2D models while learning ASPECT (we are on tutorial 6) and then switch, however it's good to learn about the different methods and their limitations.

Magali

Professor
Dept of Geology, UC Davis
*sent from my i-phone