[CIG-MC] Opendx question

tan2 tan2tan2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:18:29 PST 2012

Hi Quan,

The yellow ball is the outer-core. The visualization of mantle is
interrupted by error. From your attached file, the error is that the "data"
component is missing. But the data seems read-in correctly (no error
message from data import).

It's difficult to know what causes your problem. Just a guess: did you
accidentally edit visRegional.net?

Merry X'mas,

Eh