[CIG-MC] Installing CitcomS - Cygwin

Walter Landry wlandry at caltech.edu
Fri Jun 8 10:11:14 PDT 2012

Lester Anderson <lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Walter
>
> I just used the parameters you showed:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/mpich2 --with-pm=gforker --enable-fast --disable-f77 --disable-fc
>
> It took a while to complete, but did not seem to generate any errors.
> The /mpich2/mpich2-1.4.1p1/bin contains mpicc, mpicxx (dated today) and mpif77 (dated from the
> download date)

Try deleting the /mpich2 directory and running

  make install

again.  That should ensure that you do not have any old files left
over.  Then set CC

  export CC=/mpich2/mpich2-1.4.1p1/bin/mpicc

and try running two tests

  /mpich2/mpich2-1.4.1p1/bin/mpicc --version
  $CC --version

They should both give version information.  If that is all fine, run
configure in CitcomS and send the contents of config.log.

Cheers,
Walter Landry