[CIG-MC] Asking for help

譚諤 (Eh Tan) tan2 at earth.sinica.edu.tw
Sun Oct 7 19:23:30 PDT 2012

Hi Zhou,

The 3.2 version doesn't create "bin/citcoms" by default. The executables
are "bin/CitcomSRegional" and "bin/CitcomSFull". The input file format for
these executables is slightly different from the cookbook examples
unfortunately. Please read the manual section 3.1 too.

--------
譚諤 (Eh Tan)
Assistant Research Fellow
Institute of Earth Sciences