[CIG-MC] one running problem

tan2 tan2tan2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:11:17 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM, 周权 <qzhou at whu.edu.cn> wrote:

> I came across one problem when I tried to ran the command 'citcoms'. The
> terminator said 'ImportError:No module named mpi.application'.I think I
> have successfully installed MPI library. And I installed citcoms with pyre.
> So I just do not know what is wrong.

Hi Quan,

The error message indicates that your PYTHONPATH is not set correctly. If
you installed pyre manually (instead of installed automatically by citcoms'
configure script), you have to set PYTHONPATH accordingly. If pyre was
installed automatically by citcoms, that means you discover a bug in the
configure script. In this case, please attach your config.log in the email
so that we can figure out the problem.

Eh