[CIG-MC] CitcomS installation question

vlad vlad at geociencias.unam.mx
Sun Dec 1 10:57:37 PST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to install an old version of CitcomS (2.0.1) on one of our
computers,
and I observed that during ./configure I got the flowing error:

configure: downloading missing Python dependencies
configure: error: cannot download missing Python dependencies

Looking in config.log it looks for an old pythia that is no longer
available.

Processing dependencies for CitcomS==2.1
Searching for pythia[mpi]>=0.8.1.0,<0.8.2a
Reading http://www.python.org/pypi/pythia/
Reading http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/packages/cs/pythia/
Reading http://www.python.org/pypi/pythia/0.8.1.11
Best match: pythia 0.8.1.15
Downloading
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/pythia-0.8.1.15.tar.gz
error: Can't download
http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/pythia-0.8.1.15.tar.gz: 404 Not
Found

Is there any way to instruct CitcomS to look for pythia on the local
disk instead (i.e. pythia-0.8.1.6-py2.5.egg)?
Any other suggestions that might help to install this vs. of CitcomS
are welcome.

Thanks.
Vlad