[CIG-MC] Implementing Solvers in CitcomCU/S Workshop Report

Elbridge Gerry Puckett egp at math.ucdavis.edu
Fri Nov 22 12:06:15 PST 2013

Hi Margarete and All,

Is there a plan to meet at the AGU this December. S
some of our colleagues at CIG have suggested meeting after the poster
presentations on Wednesday morning are over.

Best Regards,

- Gerry Puckett
   Professor of Mathematics
   U.C. Davis

--
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can