[CIG-MC] ASPECT Hackathon 2015

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Fri Dec 19 09:04:01 PST 2014

All,
pretty much everyone seems to agree that the ASPECT Hackathon 2014 was fun and
productive, and so we'd like to do it again in 2015. We've tentatively said to
hold it May 19-30, 2015, in a location yet to be determined.

What we would need is an idea how many people are interested in attending. May
I ask everyone with such an interest to put their name into the following
spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UtU7hnGkvnchDy5OVlqAc-TE_DtnVaywBwelHsK10fE/edit?usp=sharing

This isn't a firm commitment to come, just a show of interest so we can
determine what kind of venue we need to plan for. (Just like this year, we can
support a certain number of participants from the United States; attendants
from abroad are of course very welcome but will have to support their own
travel costs.)

Thanks in advance
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth               email:            bangerth at math.tamu.edu