[CIG-MC] citcomCU

sunil at csir4pi.in sunil at csir4pi.in
Thu Feb 6 01:51:55 PST 2014

Dear sir/Madam

    I, sunilkumar T C, phd student at CSIR-4PI,bangalre, India.We have
super computer facilities at this institute.I am working in
geodynamical field.Currently we have installed citcomCU.but we don't
have any manual of citcomCU. We have the manual of the citcomS.
   I need to know the citcomCU is entirely different from citcomS.Can i
run any problem in citcomCU  explained in citcomS' manual.
   Hope that you will consider my request and expecting good reply

  Thanking you.

Sunilkumar T C
Inspire JRF(Ph.D. Student)
CSIR - CMMACS ,Bangalore