[CIG-MC] CitcomS updates and No Teleconference tomorrow

Rajesh Kommu rkkommu at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:06:46 PST 2014

Hi All,

I have the following updates to report regarding CitcomS benchmarking and
cleanup

(1) I have successfully run the first three benchmarks on 96 nodes on a
local cluster here CIG HQ. I am in the process of comparing these results
with those generated by CitcomS 3.1.1 (Python version), also run on the
same cluster.

(2) The solver not converging warning for cookbook4 has been fixed.

(3) I have added some missing parameters to the Python to C conversion
tool. I initially missed these because the CitcomS manual does not list
them, and some of them are not present in the Instruction.c file.

(4) The manual updating is in progress, including the addition of the
multigrid versions of some of the cookbooks.

The next step in the benchmarking process will be to start some CitcomS
benchmarking runs on Stampede.

Unless anyone has something urgent to discuss, *I propose we have our next
teleconference two weeks from tomorrow, on March 19th, at 1.00 pm Pacific
time. *

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rajesh