[CIG-MC] proposed work plan

Scott King sdk at vt.edu
Tue Mar 11 06:59:42 PDT 2014

Hi All;

It is once again time for the annual "work plan" to be submitted to CIG headquarters.    I've tried to take the information from both subgroups and blend it into something short and sweet.   There is nothing here that represents a change from our current path.   Please send additions, corrections, omissions, errors, before noon EDT on Friday.   I will submit this Friday afternoon.

Word and PDF are identical and provided for those who hate word.

Best,

Scott