[CIG-MC] proposed work plan

Rajesh Kommu rkkommu at ucdavis.edu
Wed Mar 12 09:26:15 PDT 2014

All references to E->sphere.caps_per_proc have been removed and I have
completed some basic testing. This is currently its own branch. Once I
finish adding and testing the functionality for dumping all parameters to a
log file to the "python-removal" branch, these two branches will be merged.

Rajesh