[CIG-MC] CitcomS installation problem with ggrd

Attreyee Ghosh aghosh at ceas.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Nov 18 01:39:06 PST 2014

Dear cig,
   I am trying to install CitcomS 3.3.0 on my university cluster. The
installation without ggrd option went fine. However, when I try to install
it with the ggrd option the ./configure ran without any error. But when I
run the Makefile it is looking for  a particular header file in lib called
"ggrd_handling.h", which doesn't seem to exist. I tried to copy that header
file from some other version and tried to run Makefile, but then it's
giving a new suite of errors. Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Attreyee Ghosh