[CIG-MC] citcoms install

姜辉 jianghui at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Thu Dec 3 05:40:56 PST 2015

Thank you for your reply.

I do not understand what do you mean by pyre is not supported anymore, does it mean I cannot install citcoms with pyre anymore?

I always use citcoms with pyre, and without it , the examples in cookbooks cannot run and all the models I set cannot run either. I'm used to work with the pyre version,and do not know how to run the citcom without pyre.

can the problem be solved? Because it did work with pyre before I reinstall my ubuntu system.

Thank you very much!