[CIG-MC] CIG: Citcom and ASPECT User Group Meetings

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 17 11:54:31 PST 2015

Dear Mantle Convection Community,

We are gauging the interest of the community in participating in once a month user meetings. The objective for these meetings is to provide Citcom and ASPECT users an opportunity to connect supporting each other's research and code developments efforts.  Meeting agendas will be user driven and could range from selected topics in mantle convection and numerical modeling to discussion of current research and hands on help in using the codes.

We anticipated establishing separate CItcom and ASPECT video teleconferences. If you are interested in attending please reply to me at:
contact at geodynamics.org <mailto:contact at geodynamics.org>

Include the following information:
which group you are interested in: Citcom, ASPECT, or both
best days and times e.g. Friday mornings

We will send out a poll to those who express interest and announce date and times through the mailing list as well as list on the events calendar.

Best,
Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, PhD
Associate Director, CIG