[CIG-MC] HC binary distributions

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 9 10:18:29 PDT 2016

Hi Thorsten,

Tyler Esser pointed out that we currently only have a binary for the 2009 release. Is there a newer binary available that someone at CIG has access to?  Should we make one from the source code (master branch)?

On that note, would it be worth making an associated new release (v2.0?)?  I assume all the relevant changes are in the master branch on github?

Cheers,
John

Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis