[CIG-MC] Fwd: pid file help

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:37:40 PDT 2016

On 11/02/2016 09:29 AM, Eleonora Ficini wrote:

> I was trying to do some exercises to get used to CitcomS but I was not
> successful in post-processing the data with the pid file. So, I was not
> able to visualize the results that I get.

Eleonora,
I'm not a Citcom user, so I won't be able to answer your question
anyway. But to make the life of those easier who *can* answer such
questions, it would be very useful if you described what you tried, what
exactly didn't work, what the error message was, etc. There are a
million possible reasons why "I was not successful in post-processing
the data" could have happened, and without more information, nobody will
be able to give you concrete suggestions of what may have gone wrong.

Best
  W.

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu