[CIG-MC] pid file help

Scott King sdk at vt.edu
Tue Oct 25 23:09:34 PDT 2016

Hi Eleonora;

The PID file is just a repeat of your input.  You need to search for files that begin with datafile=<fiilename>
where <filename> is whatever you have chosen.   Files with filename.velo have temperature and velocity.
Coordinates are in filename.coord.   If you use the following in your file you will generate files
that can be read by paraview or visit.   I think the manual describes this.

# CitcomS.solver.output
output_format=vtk