[CIG-MC] ask about the geoid output of CitcomS

Shijie Zhong shijie.zhong at colorado.edu
Wed May 3 09:05:03 PDT 2017

Hi Ronghua,

CMB topography is computed and output on the finite element grid, but may not be expanded in terms of spherical harmonics in the same form as surface topography in the geoid file. If you need CMB topography in terms of spherical harmonics, you may need to modify the code yourself.

Shijie Zhong, Professor
Department of Physics
University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309