[CIG-MC] CGU: Accommodations booking deadline TODAY - May 10

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 10 09:26:40 PDT 2018

Dear 2018 Joint Meeting attendees,

A friendly reminder that the deadline for accommodations bookings for the meeting at our highly discounted rates is TODAY (May 10). Instructions on booking accommodations can be found here:

https://meeting2018.cgu-ugc.ca/accommodation/ <https://commuserui-vip.aw.active.com/click/1/428936404/3156c610-45f8-4adf-b31f-90d2ff8cbfb9/AE469C76-8493-4DEB-83BA-F8605E63B019/>

At this time, uptake of our economy rooms at the Radisson and Sheraton Four Points are fully taken up. There remains, however, a still quite large number of rooms available at the Marriott Fallsview, which is extremely close to the conference centre, still a great deal ($100-$150 cheaper per night than is currently available on discount travel websites) and for which the conference will be held financially responsible if too many rooms remain unbooked. Thus, taking advantage of these rates is not only good for your research program's pocketbook, but also for the non-profit societies you belong to.

We very much look forward to seeing you in Niagara Falls in about a month!

On behalf of the 2018 Joint Meeting Local Organizing Committee
 <http://www.twitter.com/CGU_UGC>
This email was sent to lhkellogg at ucdavis.edu <mailto:lhkellogg at ucdavis.edu> by
Canadian Geophysical Union
3450 University Street,	Montreal, QC,	H3A <https://maps.google.com/?q=3450+University+Street,%09%09+Montreal,++QC,%09+H3A&entry=gmail&source=g> 0E8	Canada