[CIG-SEISMO] SpecFem1D/SpecFem2D code migrated to cig repository

Wei Mi wei at geodynamics.org
Fri Dec 7 16:26:55 PST 2007

Dear all,

SpecFem1D and Dimitri's SpecFem2D code have been migrated to cig's
repository. The codes are now open to public, they can be found via
cig's web svn:

http://www.geodynamics.org/wsvn/cig/seismo/2D/SPECFEM2D/
http://www.geodynamics.org/wsvn/cig/seismo/1D/SPECFEM1D/

You can browse the code on line, checkout a copy of the code from the
repository. For usage of subversion, please take a look at our svn help
page:

http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/software/Repository/subversion

In short, for users, you can checkout a copy of code with the follow
command:

    svn checkout http://geodynamics.org/svn/cig/seismo/2D/SPECFEM2D/trunk Yourlocalname

For developers, please follow the instructions on the help page labeled
"Developer checkout" and "Developer Checkin". Developers should check
out a working copy from the new location and discard the old copy as the
old repository location is obsolete for SpecFem1D and SpecFem2D.

Please contact me if you have any question or need more help.

Regards,

Wei

--
Wei Mi
Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics (CIG)
wei at geodynamics.org