[CIG-SEISMO] generation of movies in specfem3d

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Mon Jun 15 08:39:00 PDT 2009

Hi,

please do NOT send bug reports to the whole cig-seismo at geodynamics.org
list. Most people on that list are not interested in technical details.

Please contact our main developer/maintainer Pieyre Le Loher
<pieyre.leloher at inria.fr> and he should be able to fix it
and commit the changes to SVN.

Thanks,
Dimitri.

pge05bqw at studserv.uni-leipzig.de wrote:
> Hello,
> I've got a problem once again. With both SPECFEM-1.4.3 and
> SPECFEM_last_basin(SVN), I get a segmentation fault error if I set the
> MOVIE_SURFACE and/or the CREATE_SHAKEMAP parameter to true.
> So therfore there is no moviedata or shaking data file in the
> OUTPUT_DIRECTORY.
> Is it posible to convert the .bin files in the scratch directory only?
> thanks & best regards,
> Jörg

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS and INRIA Magique3D, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1