[CIG-SEISMO] visualization of topography

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Wed Sep 23 06:57:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

It is easy to do with OpenDX : select
the "display according to the doubling flag" option
and use a min and a max value that are equal (and
equal to the topography doubling flag, which is defined
in constants.h somewhere).

I know it will work with OpenDX. I do not know about ParaView
(which was added by Qinya Liu, hopefully she can give us more details).

pge05bqw at studserv.uni-leipzig.de wrote:
> hello,
> i would like to know how the mesh looks like in the topography layer,
> but the paraview files created with xcombine_AVS_DX doesen't seem to
> contain such information. Is it possible to create a vertical cut
> trough the top layer?
> Thanks & best regards,
> Jörg

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS and INRIA Magique3D, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1