[CIG-SEISMO] Mineos 1.0.1

Walter Landry walter at geodynamics.org
Fri Dec 24 09:54:41 PST 2010

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce the release of Mineos 1.0.1, a 1D code by
Guy Masters which simulates synthetic seismograms in the spherical
symmetric nonrotated Earth by normal mode summation.  This is a bug
fix release, resolving minor issues with 64 bit machines, the gfortran
compiler, and documentation.

The source code is available at

    http://geodynamics.org/cig/software/mineos

Installation instructions are in the bundled README and INSTALL files. A
User Manual is also available at the above web page.

To report a bug or suggest a feature, visit our Roundup Issue Tracker
(http://www.geodynamics.org/bugs). For help with Mineos, send an e-mail
to the CIG Computational Seismology Mailing List
(cig-seismo at geodynamics.org).

Cheers,
Walter Landry
walter at geodynamics.org