[CIG-SEISMO] number of spectral elements in the vertical direction and TOPOGRAPHY in the DATA/Par_file

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Fri Jul 23 04:53:16 PDT 2010

Dear Hu Yuanxin,

Pieyre is on vacation right now, he will send you a detailed answer
when he comes back (either this Monday or next Monday).

Best regards,
Dimitri Komatitsch.

On 07/23/2010 12:00 PM, 胡元鑫 wrote:
> Dear Pieyre,
>
> In my last email, I showed two error about number of spectral elements
> in the vertical direction and "TOPOTGRAPHY = .true." in the DATA/Par_file.
> As shown in constants.h, interfaces.dat, the topo_bathy_final.dat and
> interface2.dat, 6001*4001, are very large. Are the two files too large
> to execute normally?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Hu Yuanxin

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS and INRIA Magique3D, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1