[CIG-SEISMO] getting SPECFEM3D_2.0

Dimitri Komatitsch dimitri.komatitsch at univ-pau.fr
Thu Jun 24 13:30:07 PDT 2010

Hello,

Indeed there is a typo on the CIG web page, I will ask them to fix it.
Please type:

svn checkout http://geodynamics.org/svn/cig/seismo/3D/SPECFEM3D/trunk
SPECFEM3D

instead of:

svn checkout
http://geodynamics.org/svn/cig/seismo/3D/SPECFEM3D_SESAME/trunk
SPECFEM3D_SESAME

Sorry about the problem,

On 06/23/2010 02:56 PM, Dmitri Chubarov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to download specfem3d 2.0. Unfortunately, the
> SPECFEM3D_SESAME link does not seem to work.
>
> The trunk version available to download has version 1.4 in comments.
>
> Could you advise on the avialability of SPECFEM3D 2.0.
>
> Best regards,
>    Dima

Dimitri Komatitsch - dimitri.komatitsch aT univ-pau.fr
Professor, University of Pau, Institut universitaire de France,
CNRS and INRIA Magique3D, France   http://www.univ-pau.fr/~dkomati1