[CIG-SEISMO] gfortran or ifort?

Pieyre Le Loher Pieyre.Le_Loher at inria.fr
Tue Jun 29 12:37:29 PDT 2010

Hello,

the code works fine with ifort and gfortran. If you get an error running
"./configure FC=gfortran MPIFC=mpif90" it is maybe because of the gfortran
default flags of SPECFEM3D (for instance if you're version of gfortran is
old). In order to check it, you can change these flags in
SPECFEM3D/flags.guess.

Best regards.
Pieyre