[CIG-SEISMO] a problem about Mineos

潘磊 panlei7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:16:59 PDT 2010

Dear Sim/Madam,

  I'm a student from China. when studying codes of Mineos, I met some
that I couldn't understand. In minos_bran.f, we need call the
subroutine detqn which returns the count of zero crossings. I don't
understand how the count of zero crossings is computed and what
relation between it and the branch number. Is there any document to
explain this part? Could you explain it to me with the simpler
toroidal modes?

  Thank you! Look forward to your reply.

Yours,

Pan Lei