[CIG-SEISMO] Fwd: questions for Mineos

Mikhail Barmine mikhail.barmine at Colorado.EDU
Wed Feb 2 07:54:49 PST 2011

Hi Walter,

Definitely this is mistake in mineos package documentation, it should be

If the model is isotropic, ifanis = 0 and minos_bran reads ...

instead of

If the model is isotropic, ifanis = 1 and minos_bran reads ...

Please, remove this errata.

Thanks,
Mikhail Barmine