[CIG-SEISMO] Not finding the sacch program for seismic data comparison

daniel peter dpeter at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 3 12:17:30 PST 2011

Hi Angel,

thanks for pointing out! the easiest fix is to use the newer scripts:
process_syn.pl and process_data.pl for post-processing SAC files.

the trinet scripts were specifically written at Caltech for use with
trinet stations (www.trinet.org) and use 'sacch' to change SAC
headers. the new scripts omit these dependencies. we therefore
recommend to use these more general scripts. just give it a try with
the above mentioned scripts....

best wishes,
daniel

ps. in case you used subversion to download the package, use
 > svn update
to update to the newest version. these scripts slightly changed,
trying to filter before interpolating the traces in order to avoid any
low-sampling issues when using both options together.