[CIG-SEISMO] Willing to conribute

ADITYA PATEL lucky0002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:59:06 PST 2011

Hello Sir,
Me Aditya , a student at an  Indian university( Indian Institute of
Information Technology Allahabad) working on a semester long project.
I am willing to work on Porting of lapack routines to OpenCL.
But as a part of my curriculum I have to demonstrate something, so I am
searching for applications of my work.

So please let me know if you have any suggestions for me , it very be very
kind of you.
If the 3D simulation uses some lapack routines internally that are time
taking ( SVD, eigen value/vector calculations, Matrix factorizations ,
matrix matrix calculations), please let me so that I can look forward in
integrating my work with yours.

Thanks and regards
--
Aditya Patel