[CIG-SEISMO] Mineos 1.0.1

Yang Zhang yzhan at umich.edu
Mon Jan 3 12:13:04 PST 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to explain what I did more clear:

./RUN_MINEOS.csh prem_ocean
it works fine

Once I comment out Step1 and Step3 and redo
./RUN_MINEOS.csh prem_ocean

and then do cucss2sac, the resulted SAC data are all zeroes.

For the default models mineos provided, the models prem_noocean and NRussia
works fine no matter what, and the models prem_ocean and CPacific appear to
be problematic for running T mode separately.

Plus, I tried many times and found that replacing the Q value at the end
lines (originally zeros) of prem_ocean/CPacific models into a larger value
(such as 200) will solve the problem. Is there any settings in mineos_bran
I should know?

Thank you again.

Best,
Yang