[CIG-SEISMO] SPECFEM3D - SunOS

D-Durga-Prasad ddprasad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:27:22 PDT 2011

Hi,
This is latest status. Makefile.in still has some errors it

(Attachments not working today)
Orginal Makefile.in

if test "X1" = "X1"; then echo "Using bundled Scotch"; cd /src; make; else
echo "Not using bundled Scotch"; fi
Using bundled Scotch
sh: /src: does not exist
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `scotch'

Config.log: FileName: Config2.log

///////////////////////
Modified Makefile.in:=
if test "X1" = "X1"; then echo "Using bundled Scotch"; cd ./src; make; else
echo "Not using bundled Scotch"; fi
Using bundled Scotch

if test "X1" = "X1"; then echo "Using bundled Scotch"; cd ./src; make; else
echo "Not using bundled Scotch"; fi
Using bundled Scotch
make: Fatal error: No arguments to build
Current working directory /data/SPECFEM3D/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `scotch'

Config.log: FileName: Config1.log
action-stmt, or a label.

Thanking You.

--
*D Durga Prasad*
Jr Technical Staff,

Contact:
ddprasad at iitkgp.ac.in,ddprasad at cse.iitkgp.ernet.in, ddprasad at gmail.com
Mobile: +91 9474756471
*Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts!!*