[CIG-SEISMO] for help

大宝 13702688 at qq.com
Sun Oct 30 23:29:33 PDT 2011

Dear Sir:
           I'm very intrested in FDTD modeling, and I download the software"SEISMIC_CPML_1.1.3" from your website, first I test the program "seismic_CPML_2D_isotropic_fourth_order.f90", I had a big model which is built based on the situation of west of China, it's max velocity is 6100m/s and the model is 13500m in X-direction and 6850m in Z-direction, So I changed
 NX=2700,
 NY=1370 ,
 DELTAX=5.d0,
  cp = 6100.d0,
 NSTEP = 6000 * 2,
 DELTAT = 0.0005d0,
 but the program crashed ,I want to know what shall I do can get rid of the problem.
 Thank you

 He BaoQing