[CIG-SEISMO] instabilities in SPECFEM3D_GLOBE fixed

Dimitri Komatitsch komatitsch at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Aug 29 04:59:09 PDT 2012

Dear all,

This summer several users of SPECFEM3D_GLOBE had informed us that the
latest version of the code was unstable. Daniel Peter has just found and
fixed the problem, therefore please get the new version and you should
be all set.

Please inform us if you still get stability issues.

Thank you,

--
Dimitri Komatitsch - komatitsch aT lma.cnrs-mrs.fr