[CIG-SEISMO] type warnings/errors building SPECFEM3D from SVN repo

Brad Aagaard baagaard at usgs.gov
Tue Dec 11 10:04:42 PST 2012

I am trying to build SPECFEM3D_Cartesian from the SVN repo. I am getting
some type mismatch warnings for the Intel compiler which are errors for
the gcc compiler. The mismatch is related to inconsistent use of integer
and integer(long) between subroutines; I am not sure which one is the
desired type.

Thanks,
Brad

fault_scotch.f90(357): warning #6075: The data type of the actual
argument does not match the definition.   [NELMNTS]
     call fault_repartition_parallel (nelmnts,part,nodes_coords,nnodes)
fault_scotch.f90(360): warning #6075: The data type of the actual
argument does not match the definition.   [NELMNTS]
     call fault_repartition_not_parallel (nelmnts, nnodes, elmnts,
nsize, nproc, part, esize)
fault_scotch.f90(360): warning #6075: The data type of the actual
argument does not match the definition.   [NSIZE]